Zamberlan Expert Ibex GT RR Size 12m

King Kong

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Zamberlan Ibex Expert GTX RR boots. No box. I bought 3 different pairs of boots for a sheep hunt last year and these didn't get worn. I did wear them in the house twice but never outside. Unfortunately I never got around to returning them.... $225 to your door

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Zamberlan 4039 EXPERT IBEX GT RR

Zamberlan's newest addition to its alpine collect, the Zamberlan 4039 Expert Ibex Pro GT RR is designed for high altitude big game hunting. Lasted for a precise fit, the boot is constructed to provide maximum sensitivity and great performance. A double-tongue allows the user to customize their fit: push the tongue down and let the velcro and lace system provide a secure lower-volume fit; pull the tongue up and give yourself a higher volume fit.

The Duratherm laminated Gore-Tex lining ensures warmth and guaranteed waterproof protection and breathability, while the single-piece Hydrobloc infused Swiss Perwanger leather uppers are rugged, durable and lightweight. The Expert Ibex features a newly designed Vibram Teton sole that works in conjunction with Zamberlan's P.C.S. (Professional Crampon System). The Carbon Flex midsole makes the boot stiff and stable. The exclusive Zamberlan® R.R.S. protective rand helps prolong the life of the boot and offers improved protection for the foot.

Handcrafted in Italy.

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 70
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
OP
K

King Kong

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available. It is a great time to grab a new pair of boots to get them broken in before hunting season begins. Price reduced to $225 which includes shipping to your door, in the lower 48. If you are in AK/BC etc it will add on a $20 bill for shipping.