Zamberlan issues

rickiesrevenge

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else have zamberlan boots fall apart? These lasted for a 5 day deer trip and then 3 days sheep hunting. I wear gators and there isn't a cut or tear in them so I know it wasn't a rock. The company hasn't/won't answer me. The sole on one boot also seems to be coming off

Aaron
d0533511186a14a6947af412e4bd8a61.jpg
7869be27ab9bae8ff05d2f0a70d0ed2c.jpg
3a9c7c56ba88bf7d950620ebba45b152.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Nope. I've thrashed my Zamberlans for years and only issue I've had is the tread wearing off. CALL them, don't write an email and expect an instantaneous response during these Covid 19 times.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've been wearing the same pair of Zamberlans every elk season since 2013, well over 1000 miles on them and was just commenting to my daughter this week how great they've been, and how amazingly well they've held up. The rands are still absolutely perfect all the way around, but the soles are getting close to their last days. I'll get them re-soled at some point. And the best part was......they discontinued this model and I picked these up for $89.

I have a pair of those exact boots and so far they are my favorites yet. Surprised cause they seem very well built and feel great on my feet

Huntfun

FNG
I have several pr in all leather options used in tough conditions and no issues. If that is a leather defect, I would think Zamberlan would stand behind them....depending on how old they are.

MThuntr

WKR
I have a pair of 960s that have been abused for about 3 years now. Thousands of miles each year on them and only recently have they started to have issues. I wear for work and play so sometimes they see abuse during the week only to be put on and worn to hike to an alpine lake on the weekend. That being said I could not get a replacement pair through ExpertVoice so I'm having a pair of Hoffmans delivered today.

I have a pair of Lynx 4014 Mids and the toe cap has separated on on one boot but other than that they are the best hunting boots I’ve owned. I have probably 150 miles on them this year and the soles still look new. I emailed them about warranty and am waiting to hear back but I expect that they will at least send me the proper adhesive to fix them if not have me send them in for repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
R

rickiesrevenge

Lil-Rokslider
Well, they said they'd send me a label to send them back. That didn't happen. Also said they'd send me a pair of new boots. Also didn't happen. They're off the list of stuff I'll spend money on.

OP
R

rickiesrevenge

Lil-Rokslider
I called em yesterday and got the same story. After 24hrs they did send a label so maybe they actually want to look at them this time. Fingers crossed.

Aaron

Never had an issue with Zamberlan's coming apart. They have a stellar reputation, so I'd probably wait to let their CS department get past a bad day at the office before writing them off.

Update. I received an automated email from Zamberlan telling me someone would be in touch. I never heard from them after a month so I called. The guy apologized and pulled up my email and photos of my boots. He immediately sent me a shipping label and told me to send both boots to the authorized cobbler in UT for inspection and repair. They took care of me even though I was in the field when the damage happened and made the claim a month after the warranty expired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
I have had several pairs and they have held up excellent. I wouldn't think twice about buying another pair

OP
R

rickiesrevenge

Lil-Rokslider
Just following up here. I sent my boots in to Zamberlan on my dime and they sent me a new pair. Just have to decide if I trust them enough to use them or unload the new pair at a loss.

you have to consider this is 2020.... stuff is sideways for about everyone this year. there have been a lot of bad reputations gained in 2020 due to covid. historically, Zamberlan has a great reputation, with the lack of bad reviews for products or CS, i wouldn't lose confidence in your boots if you like them.

i also understand your frustration of being that person with a bad experience CS, but just consider the times.... business is tough for many