Zamberlan

DoubleDropMuley

Lil-Rokslider
I see a few post already but just wondering if anyone has any recent experience with the zamberlan brand, looking into a pair and just wanting to know how others feel the perform? Comfort ability, how the wear, ect. Any input would be appreciated before I jump into a pair .

I was pretty much set on going with the Hanwag Makra Trek and bringing the Crispi Colorado as a stiffer backup boot with more ankle support. I tried the new Zamberlan 700 Sierra GTX recently and have been really impressed with them. I cant speak to the long term durability yet, but they are very comfortable and the build quality seems to be there. These feel like a slightly more flexible Colorado with a little more room in the toe box. At $270 retail, they are $40-$80 cheaper than those boots I mentioned as well.

I will say that I wear a 9.5 in just about every boot and shoe, but the Zamberlans I had to go down to a 9. The Zamberlans in 9 feel just a touch longer than the Crispis and Hanwags in 9.5.

OP
DoubleDropMuley

DoubleDropMuley

Lil-Rokslider
I have four ours currently, they fit me well and I am happy with the longevity and performance. I have yet to have any need for the warranty or Customer Service.
Right on thanks !!
I was pretty much set on going with the Hanwag Makra Trek and bringing the Crispi Colorado as a stiffer backup boot with more ankle support. I tried the new Zamberlan 700 Sierra GTX recently and have been really impressed with them. I cant speak to the long term durability yet, but they are very comfortable and the build quality seems to be there. These feel like a slightly more flexible Colorado with a little more room in the toe box. At $270 retail, they are $40-$80 cheaper than those boots I mentioned as well.

I will say that I wear a 9.5 in just about every boot and shoe, but the Zamberlans I had to go down to a 9. The Zamberlans in 9 feel just a touch longer than the Crispis and Hanwags in 9.5.
Nice, Thanks

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I currently have three pair of Zamberlans. One of their discontinued models are the best early season elk hunting boots I've ever worn. Been using the same pair since 2013, after this season I'm sending them to the cobbler to be resoled.

WRM

WKR
I currently have three pair of Zamberlans. One of their discontinued models are the best early season elk hunting boots I've ever worn. Been using the same pair since 2013, after this season I'm sending them to the cobbler to be resoled.

He said "cobbler".

I see a few post already but just wondering if anyone has any recent experience with the zamberlan brand, looking into a pair and just wanting to know how others feel the perform? Comfort ability, how the wear, ect. Any input would be appreciated before I jump into a pair .
I recently purchased a pair of 970 and like them a lot.

Njscholz6

FNG
I have a wide foot and I wasn’t a fan.

OP
DoubleDropMuley

DoubleDropMuley

Lil-Rokslider
Right on everyone, I think I’m gonna try a pair and if I like then I’ll get another pair that is insulated.

kcm2

WKR
I wear a 9.5 4E shoe. The 10w Zamberlans fit perfectly, are as comfortable and fast to break in as a pair of moccasins. Great boot so far, love mine. I'm sure there are other excellent boots out there, as these replaced a 12 yr old set of Han Wags, but these are first rate in every way.

Jbxl20

WKR
I’m currently breaking in a pair of the lynx mid gtx with the Boa laces. I had to go down a half size. If you have wide feet these probably wouldn’t work out.

OP
DoubleDropMuley

DoubleDropMuley

Lil-Rokslider
I’m currently breaking in a pair of the lynx mid gtx with the Boa laces. I had to go down a half size. If you have wide feet these probably wouldn’t work out.
That’s the ones I’m looking at, had that boa system on a pair of cabelas boots I like the boa system, feet’s not wide but that down 1/2 size is good to know thanks !!

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Got a pair of the 980s and they are the most comfortable boots I own. Wore them for spring bear and I love them. It’s all about fit and comfort and these are great. I’ll buy another pair in a heartbeat but think these will last a very long time.

ZDR

WKR
one pair and the best I have owned...really like the fit, exactly like I think a boot should fit. The outsoles seem to be holding up better than my lowas or asolo boots.

406unltd

WKR
I’m a big zamberlan fan. I’ve only used the brand the last few years but glad I went to them. I wear the 980 outfitter. All aspects of the boot are good and I really appreciate their performance.

I’m a big zamberlan fan. I’ve only used the brand the last few years but glad I went to them. I wear the 980 outfitter. All aspects of the boot are good and I really appreciate their performance.
I will second it. They are a comfortable boot. Zamborlan is the only one so far that I have not put after market insoles in.

Jbxl20

WKR
Im on my 3rd pair of insoles and debating on just putting the originals back in. They are comfortable but i just keep thinking I need an upgraded insole. After trying super feet green and oboz, I have a pair of redwing insoles in now that feel great but not sure if I really need them compared to the original zamberlan insoles.