Zebralight. Is it worth it??

Hathcock

FNG
Advanced knife bro on YouTube has a good review of a straight body zebralight s600 mk iii with run times that would be pretty informative for some of your questions. He does pretty good reviews.

High cri is worth it in my opinion over higher lumen output. These lights are so small they can’t maintain the high lumens very long either way. Not sure how much benefit it is with blood. Just in general I prefer the higher cri lights for outside use. Inside doesn’t matter as much to me.

I recommend Samsung 30q, LG HG2, and Sony vtc6 batteries. I would buy those from liionwholesale.com. Knock off batteries are pretty common and liionwholesale is known to have legit batteries. I wouldn’t buy them from amazon.

I think the H600Fc or Fd MKIV (depending on your tint preferences) would be the best all around if I could only have one light.

I might have this wrong but I believe the 600s have a reflector so you get more throw and a hot spot. 600Fs have a frost lens so get a more diffused beam. 603/604 have no reflector and will give just pure flood. Other variations are the emitter used, some have higher cri some have better throw. The c vs d identifies color temp as does the w vs no w designation.

OP
L

Lambchop

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for all the input guys. You are all doing a damn good job of pushing me the direction of buying one.

@Hathcock thansk for the heads up on that video. I will head over and check it out.

mro

FNG
I have an H53w that I really like using (replaced a Petzel Tikka something). I just bought my father-in-law an H600 since he already had some 18650 stuff. Will eventually swap my wife's Black Diamond Spot for a zebralight since hers always seems to run the batteries out by turning on in the pack (and it's confusing to switch between modes).