Zeiss 15x56 quality?

Anyone use Zeiss 15x56 against meostars or slc? Found a deal on a pair but not sure how they match up to the others. Had maven b5 15’s but was not impressed, are Meostars and slc any better?

thanks a lot guys!

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Can’t speak towards the Zeiss, but had the Mavens and now have the SLCs, they are a lot better, particularly at that first and last hr of light.

rmarshall

WKR
I know a few guys who run the Zeiss and live them! I’m searching fir the perfect 15x myself. It would be be to consider, especially if it fits your eyes and the price is right

I've never used Zeiss high-end binoculars, but I have used there victory scopes. As far as clarity they were amazing. I imagine they're binoculars will be right up there in clarity as well.

WKR
I run the Ziess 15s and I have compared them to the non hd SLC and I feel they are pair with quality and light gathering. I havent looked through the Meoptas 15s but I do own a pair of the 12x50s. I dont know if you could convince me to spend another grand on the the swaro el 12x50. I like those meoptas on their price point and quality. Way better then the razor 12x50.

Anyone use Zeiss 15x56 against meostars or slc? Found a deal on a pair but not sure how they match up to the others. Had maven b5 15’s but was not impressed, are Meostars and slc any better?

thanks a lot guys!

The SLC HD’s bring back more details, are lighter, and are smaller.

However, this is not to knock the Conquest HD’s. They are great binos too. The optics feel eerily similar, similar coatings, brightness, sharpness across the FOV, whereas the and Meopta options do not to my eyes.

If I had to choose 1 it would be based on what my standard 8x or 10x is (Swaro or Zeiss) in order to keep the handling similar. If you have Conquest HD 8x32’s, or even Victory’s, I’d stay in the same family.

76d391f1467bbc18994e02c124147dc1.jpg

01f5d3bca75e7de3ec70bdb7db794be8.jpg

OP
S
Thank you very much for the inside feedback. I really want the SLC just hard to find at lower price point and i will probably use them 10 times per year.

thanks a lot guys!
What did you end up going with?

jpe5714

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Zeiss 15's. to my 55 yr old eyes, they are awesome. I tried my guides Swaro 15's last season and loved the extra 5 power for glassing. I hunt out west once a year and couldn't justify the extra 700 for the SLC's

Beendare

WKR
I compARED THE SWARO, VORTEX KAIBAB AND THE MEOPTAS.....side by side.

I liked the Meoptas best. Not much difference in them and the Swaros if anything....noticeable difference in the Vortex. Its worth the Call to Cameraland...1/2 the price of Swaros.

______