Sold Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionfender

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not familiar with Dvor. If they’re affiliated with OP I’m assuming they’re legit.

Can anybody vouch for them?

greaseywater

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No major problems with DVOR except slow shipping and selling back order items which they sometimes dont fill. I wasnt charged for those items. just didnt get the thing i ordered. 95% of orders are perfectly fine.

brmtn

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Looks like a drop-ship site... They probably stock little/nothing and forward your order to their suppliers for fulfilment. They use volume to gain distributor pricing and pass the savings on to consumers... "Wholesale to the public" if you will. Not having the overhead of stocking products and warehousing/staff allows them to run on lean margins. The downside is if supply chain is tight they (& you) have to wait.

OP
U

Uplandmt

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Have ordered several pairs of binos through them. They come from optics planet. Never took more than a week. Even if they did saving $200 on a new pair of Conquests would be worth it if they were what you were looking for. Just trying to let people know about a good deal in case someone was looking for a pair.

brmtn

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Have ordered several pairs of binos through them. They come from optics planet. Never took more than a week. Even if they did saving $200 on a new pair of Conquests would be worth it if they were what you were looking for. Just trying to let people know about a good deal in case someone was looking for a pair.
No doubt... sorry if I came across as negative in any way, that was not my intent. Definitely appreciate the heads up on a good deal too.

OP
U

Uplandmt

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
No worries. Didn’t think it was negative. Probably should’ve said I’ve ordered through them on my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.