WTS/WTT Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50

Bigmiah22

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD!

Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50 up for sale. Zero stop screw removed because it allows the scope to adjust more than 1 revolution, but can easily be replaced by taking the top turret screw off. Locking turrets. Faint scope rings, otherwise scope is in great condition, glass is perfect, 1 inch tube, Z-plex reticle, Leupold scope rings included with purchase, Vortex scope level included with purchase as well. Currently mounted on my 7mm, but was mounted on my Ultimate muzzleloader before I decided I wanted to keep the current Zeiss that's on it. Scope is a second focal plane, and tracks perfectly. Looking for 775 TYD, original box included, and I believe I have the stock scope caps as well. Looking to sell but willing to trade for a VX3 LRP. Zeiss1.jpg
Zeiss2.jpgZeiss3.jpgZeiss4.jpgZeiss5.jpgZeiss6.jpgZeiss7.jpgZeiss8.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Bigmiah22

Bigmiah22

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a 30mm tube or 34mm?
It's a 1inch tube on the conquest hd5's

BLJ said:
Any idea on the amount of adjustment available in the turrets?

Each Rev is 18 MOA, from top to bottom I get 3 rev's plus an additional 14 MOA so 68 MOA total. Depending what MOA base you put on will determine how much of that you can utilize.

Last edited:
OP
Bigmiah22

Bigmiah22

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the additional moa?

The addition MOA is because it’s not a full 4 revs, it’s 14 MOA(out of the 18 MOA total for 1 rev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
With zero stop set research indicates you can get 16-16.5 moa of adjustment before hitting zero stop. If zero stop is removed them more of course.

OP
Bigmiah22

Bigmiah22

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With zero stop set research indicates you can get 16-16.5 moa of adjustment before hitting zero stop. If zero stop is removed them more of course.
With the zero stop screw in place my 7mm was maxed at about 750 yards, thus the reasoning for removing the screw. I no longer have the screw but its easily replaced if needed. Also, the windage turret has the zero stop screw in place if you really wanted one back in place of the elevation turret but I wouldn't handicap the scope IMO which is why I removed it.