Zeiss conquest hd5 glass vs v6 glass

Muff74b

FNG
I currently have 3 zeiss conquest hd5 rifle scopes in various powers and I want to get another scope for my new rifle. I was looking at the zeiss conquest v6 in a 5-30x50, but I have read reviews that the glass isn’t as nice as the hd5. Can anyone confirm or deny that? I haven’t had a chance to look through one yet, but wanted to ask here first before I go looking. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'd be far more concerned with how they hold zero and track. Glass is a ways down on the list of important things in a rifle scope. I've got several HD5s but they aren't on rifles that are being dialed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I currently have 3 zeiss conquest hd5 rifle scopes in various powers and I want to get another scope for my new rifle. I was looking at the zeiss conquest v6 in a 5-30x50, but I have read reviews that the glass isn’t as nice as the hd5. Can anyone confirm or deny that? I haven’t had a chance to look through one yet, but wanted to ask here first before I go looking. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I know you’re specifically asking about the v6.. I heard it’s great glass and superior to hd5… I have not looked through one but the resale on them seems really low compared to new…so makes me wonder…. the V4 line (I can confirm) is SHIT glass compared to the HD5 which caught me by surprise.. so bad that i don’t feel comfortable selling it.

8nbait

Lil-Rokslider
I think he’s talking about the Zeiss V6 which has excellent glass and definitely better than the Zeiss V4 but I find the V4 pretty good overall.
The best thing though is they both (V4 and V6) hold zero and dial reliably.

I think he’s talking about the Zeiss V6 which has excellent glass and definitely better than the Zeiss V4 but I find the V4 pretty good overall.
The best thing though is they both (V4 and V6) hold zero and dial reliably.
You’re correct. I read a little too fast. Thanks