Sold Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44mm ASV SF #60 Illum Reticle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I had this scope on my soft-recoiling .308 AR-10 for about 40 rounds. I've decided I would prefer an LPVO optic for the AR-10. This Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44mm scope is in near-new condition. It includes the #60 illuminated center dot reticle with 10 brightness settings in the second focal plane. The reticle on "10" is daylight bright like a red dot scope. Settings 1-3 are so low they are barely visible in a dark room which is perfect for those low light hunting situations. The scope also includes side focus. It has the exposed ASV elevation turret and covered windage turret. The only blemish anywhere on the scope are faint ring marks on the right rear of the tube, not through the finish.

The sale includes the scope, box, manuals, the crappy Zeiss lens covers and a set of $50 Swarovski clear-banded lens covers. I buy Swaro clear covers for all my scopes. There are no disappointments with this scope.

Priced to move at $800 shipped. I want to buy that LPVO.
smile
Electronic payments preferred but all snail mail methods are acceptable. This will be cross-posted so first public "I'll Take It" by timestamp wins. Drop me a PM if you have questions or need more photos. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_8030.jpgIMG_8016.jpgIMG_8019.jpgIMG_8023.jpgIMG_8017.jpgIMG_8020.jpgIMG_8021.jpgIMG_8022.jpgIMG_8027.jpgIMG_8028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.