Zeiss Conquest V4 Review, By Jim Carr

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
1-1.jpg

Jim was looking for a mid-priced scope that would be capable and reliable for long-range hunting. The specs on the Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50 looked like it could be a great option so the testing began. Find out how it performed for Jim in his latest review.

Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x50 Review

Sridge

FNG
Great review. Just picked up the 4-16×44, for my xbolt, seems like a great scope. Going to sight in tomorrow.

WorleyElk

FNG
Me too. T3X Superlite Left Handed - 300 Win Mag. Talley 20 MOA base and Warne Mountain Lite 30mm Rings. I can't wait to dial this set up in.

Txrookie

Lil-Rokslider
Ended up getting the 6-24 illuminated..liking it so far but next weekend I’ll really put it to the test with a weekend of calling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sridge

FNG
Shot this thing today, very clear glass, really like it. Then I shot my other rifle with a Vortex viper, amazing how much clearer the zeiss is.

excaliber

WKR
The Zeiss V4 are the best scope by far in that price range. The only thing I wish is they were a tad bit lighter but the clarity of the glass is amazing.

PanhandlePilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Whats everyone's take on these so far? There's a couple good reviews out there now on the newer version and I think I might be sold.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Whats everyone's take on these so far? There's a couple good reviews out there now on the newer version and I think I might be sold.

hi, sorry that’s an old review and we’ve since done an updated review on the new scope (although magnification was different) You can find it at the link below. @Justin Crossley please link this new review to the old one in WP?

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
hi, sorry that’s an old review and we’ve since done an updated review on the new scope (although magnification was different) You can find it at the link below. @Justin Crossley please link this new review to the old one in WP?

Done