Sold Zeiss Dialyt 18-45x65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smtn10pt

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Several years old but rarely used. I have the box and the Marsupial soft case.
1200 OBO IMG_0505.jpgIMG_0503.jpgIMG_0506.jpg

OP
Smtn10pt

Smtn10pt

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price drop 1000$ lets get this thing back in the field this season

rodney747

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I use the VictoryRF's and several V8's in binos and scopes because of the glass quality. I've read reviews claiming this spotter is using Japanese glass. Is this correct? Zeiss cs is closed today for me to check with them. Thanks

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It is assembled in Japan at the same place they make their v4S and conquest HD binos, which is also the same place that makes all Nightforce is made.

I believe the glass is Schott.

I have one and frankly I think it is the best hunting spotter out there as far a rough and tumble with all the glass quality you would ever need. I wish it had loutec as well the T* but anything close to this is twice the price he has on it and not as tough.

Spence

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It is assembled in Japan at the same place they make their v4S and conquest HD binos, which is also the same place that makes all Nightforce is made.

I believe the glass is Schott.

I have one and frankly I think it is the best hunting spotter out there as far a rough and tumble with all the glass quality you would ever need. I wish it had loutec as well the T* but anything close to this is twice the price he has on it and not as tough.

Spence
These do not have Schott glass. This is their Japanese manufactured line with Japanese glass. Very good glass, I also use this for my backpack scouting scope.

brmtn

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
These are solid spotters. I had one and really enjoyed it. Good layout for taking photos through as well.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.