Zeiss Scope Service!!!!!

Put a Zeiss V4 4x16x44 scope on my XBolt 28 Nosler. After about 25 rounds scope lost zero. Emailed Zeiss service on June 1, received a service request form within an hour. Shipped it off June 2. Notification it was received June 4. Inspection complete, new scope authorized June 9. Notification scope shipped June 16. Received June 18, brand new scope.

Wow awesome service and notifications!!!!! The repair center is next to Cincinnati airport in northern KY.

Put it back on the 28 Nosler. Not sure I like the eye box, seems a bit tight. I really like the simple #20 X reticle and the glass is clear. Solid clicks on the elevation, magnification changes are tighter than I like. I plan on dialing yardage. It's a good 1/2" shorter between bells for mounting than my Burris Veracity 3x15x50. I'm using Talley mediums and I have the scope all the way back to the bell on the front ring. I need to hunt a bit to get a site pic when shouldering the rifle. I have a longer than normal LOP. Could put a rail and Seekins rings I have to set it back more but I like the height with the Talleys. Hmmmm not sure if I'm leaving this on the 28 or putting it on another rifle.

I had a zeiss conquest HD5 that had a seized turret out of the box. I sent it away to zeiss {in canada} and it took 8 months to get a new one! I forgot I even owned it when the new one showed up. Its a good thing warranty repairs are far and few between! As for the V4, I have been very happy with the 6-24 on my big 28. Its very positive and I have had no eyebox issues with mine sitting in one piece talleys. I have a new V6 on the way now in the 3-18 to give it a try.