Zeiss Service - šŸ‘

Just thought Iā€™d share a good news customer service story. Recently sent a Zeiss Victory Binocular for repair (that I damaged while on a hunt). The entire repair experience from beginning to end was smooth as glass. Got an initial inspection report on what needed to be repaired and full explanation of the process. Major repair, including completed disassembly, replacement of lenses and eyecups, etc. Just got them back yesterday in absolutely pristine, ā€œoptically new,ā€œ condition. If it wasnā€™t for a few minor wear marks on the housing I would have thought theyā€™d sent me a brand new replacement. The best part was - no charge for any of it. A few years ago they also repaired and tuned up my old Dialyt 10x40s when the main hinge wore out. Same experience and free of charge.

Theyā€™ve consistently taken great care of me over the years, and thought Iā€˜d give them a shout out.

BTW - they also offered me a ā€œlonerā€œ of the same model while mine was being serviced.

bigmooi

FNG
Just curious how long have you had your optics? I thought they had a 5 year coverall. Then it was optics quality only after for life... Maybe I am remembering that incorrectly...

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Lee_R

Lil-Rokslider
Just thought Iā€™d share a good news customer service story. Recently sent a Zeiss Victory Binocular for repair (that I damaged while on a hunt). The entire repair experience from beginning to end was smooth as glass. Got an initial inspection report on what needed to be repaired and full explanation of the process. Major repair, including completed disassembly, replacement of lenses and eyecups, etc. Just got them back yesterday in absolutely pristine, ā€œoptically new,ā€œ condition. If it wasnā€™t for a few minor wear marks on the housing I would have thought theyā€™d sent me a brand new replacement. The best part was - no charge for any of it. A few years ago they also repaired and tuned up my old Dialyt 10x40s when the main hinge wore out. Same experience and free of charge.

Theyā€™ve consistently taken great care of me over the years, and thought Iā€˜d give them a shout out.

BTW - they also offered me a ā€œlonerā€œ of the same model while mine was being serviced.
Similar experience a few years back, the focus wheel on my binos was too loose. I called and sent them in, 2 days later I get a call asking if I was attached to that particular pair. I said no and they sent me a new pair of the latest version at no cost. Couldn't ask for better service.

ToolMann

WKR
I have an even better one. Bought my son a used Terra 3X 4-12X42 Z-Plex rifle scope on Monster Muleys a few years ago. $250 is I remember correctly. This year it started not holding focus. Filled out the form, boxed them up and set them in. Since they don't make that model anymore and cant fix it, they're sending a brand new Conquest V4 4-16X44 ZMOA-2. Being delivered today. Talk about an upgrade. Super happy with their service. I think they'll be getting more of my money in the future. Just wish I could talk my son in to letting me put it on my rifle and trading him my Leupold VX3 :)

Nethero

WKR

I have to echo your appreciation and approval of Zeissā€™ customer service and repair.

I just recently received my set of 8x42 SF binoculars back, and they appear brand new other than having the same serial number.

I had sent it in because I could see a fleck of debris in the far right eyes field of view and the rubber was coming loose.

While it took 3 months (went back to Germany) the customer care reps were very responsive and helpful the entire time.

I also recently sent in a Victory RF 10x56 and a Diascope 20-60x85 for a cleaning as well and expect nothing more than stellar work.

Zeiss is definitely easy to work with.

Iā€™ll quadrouple how great they are. I broke mine in half. Dropped them on my fireplace.
6 weeks later I had a brand new pair. I was up front with them it was 100% my fault.
I thought above and beyond.