WTS Zeiss SFL 10x40, as new, $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummie75

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m re-posting my earlier ad as I messed up the title in that one.

These have not been outside, in perfect as new condition. Straps have never been attached.

The catch? I brought these with me from the US when I moved to Ethiopia a month ago, but I won’t ship them from here (too risky).

However, I am traveling to Greece at the end of the month, and can post them to the US from there (at my expense; should not be any customs fees).

So, if anyone wants them, I would need payment ($1500 net to me) by Sept 29, and then it might be another 1-2 weeks before you get them. Also, I don’t have the box with me, but if that’s a big deal for the buyer, I could send it for the price of the postage the next time I’m in the US (probably end of April). All other accessories and enclosures are included.

If no one’s interested at this time, I’ll advertise these again before I travel to the UK at Christmas and before the next time I’m in the US.

1F896798-84EF-4178-993D-CB57308BF548.jpeg

PS - There was speculation in the last thread that because I’m not in the US at the moment, this could be a scam.

I fully understand that buyers may not be comfortable having something posted from outside the US (although I’ve never had issues). But I’m a genuine seller looking to pass on a good deal so I can try out other things, and I will always try to do right by buyers.

I do have some feedback on this forum from earlier sales of high-end optics, and I’m well known on Bladeforums (as Brummie), where I have a long history of buying and selling pointy things.

Also note that there is no overseas payment involved. All my accounts are in the US.

Last edited:
OP
B

Brummie75

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Locking this thread, but will advertise these again when I’m next going somewhere with reliable post. In the meantime, if anyone is interested, feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.