LotuTec Protective Lens Coating

63° Wide Angle Viewing

Double-Link Closed Bridge

Magnesium Alloy Chassis

Comfort-Focus Center Wheel

Nitrogen-Filled Fogproof & Waterproof

Click-Stop Eyecups

Features

Zeiss's 10x42 Victory HT Binocular is where elegance meets an unparalleled opto-mechanical performance. This optic provides superior viewing experience by combining exceptional optics and a wide field of view in a lightweight and durable magnesium housing. Extra-low dispersion fluoride lenses, fully multi-coated optics, and phase-corrected prisms work together to create true-color images that are clear, bright, and vivid across the entire field of view. The binocular's wide angle apparent field of view provides expansive views, while the exceptionally short 6.2' close focus distance ensures you won't miss anything.
The optical precision starts with Schott Extra-Low Dispersion HT fluoride (FL) lenses that virtually eliminate distortion while delivering high contrast and true color. The Abbe-König prism system improves brightness and contrast. All of the optics are fully multi-coated with Zeiss' anti-reflection T* coatings. These greatly reduce light loss and maximize light transmission to create bright and clear images.

The binocular is designed with ergonomic balance to reduce the feel of the weight in the hand which reduces user fatigue for comfortable viewing during long observation sessions. The housing is made from a lightweight and durable magnesium alloy. A double-link closed-bridge design, with the focusing wheel situated in the middle of it, provides a more natural reach for focusing. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance.

Optical Performance

10x magnification

42mm objective perform well in low light

Wide apparent angle of view: 63°

Abbe-Köenig prism system improves brightness

Schott HT High Transmission Glass

Provides brilliantly bright images

Fluoride doping improves color fidelity

Increases transmission to 95%

T* multi-coatings eliminate glare and improve resolution

LotuTec Protective Coating

Repel water droplets

Allow trace-less removal of dirt particles

Improve visibility in adverse conditions

Construction Details

Durable magnesium alloy housing

Ergonomic and lightweight design

Oversized knurled comfort-focus wheel

Double-link closed bridge

Click-stop twist-up rubber eyecups

Waterproof and fogproof

Submersible to pressure of 500 mbar

Temperature rating: -22 to 145°F

Impact-resistant

12b16212a876b04dd7c1136e9f0bc058.jpg
a670982ebd907bb0526a32eb7024253c.jpg
9add4785b81206408ae46e566ee392b1.jpg
105b7873508f2c588bd5e094ee7fab13.jpg
c9d09a1e3e04f84ecc5833f2b1d493e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
B

bigharge

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just sent an email to Zeiss to try and verify manufacturing year, but they were purchased in 2018

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
B

bigharge

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Appreciate the offers but not looking to trade for anything right now. We are putting some funds together for an adoption this year so Im just looking for cash at the moment. Thanks

Stingray

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you sold them. Bummed I couldn’t follow up. Blew out my knee and got distracted dealing with that. This was a great deal on awesome binos.