dfeac849a0b179078c656870e4fabf9a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
B

bigharge

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Only selling 1, going to keep the others. Cant decide which to keep so figured id let the market decide, lol. I love the glass, my favorite binos by far and I feel like ive gone through them all.

OP
B

bigharge

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Im not a binocular expert by any means, but they just felt so much better on my eyes after extended glassing periods in testing. I dont know if its that Ive become use to the flatter pitcture using the els mostly but when I would go back and forth with them my eyes just were always drawn to the SFs. But it was the same distinction between the Els and Slcs, for whatever reason I just never liked the Slcs even though most swear by them. I tried multiple sets and there just seemed to be something lacking from my point of view. At this price range all I was looking for was comfort in glassing. Its all crazy clear and better than anything Ill ever need from a viewing standpoint. You can see well passed shooting light with all of them imo, so comfort on eyes and holding them just won out for me with the SFs.

The field of view is wonderful as well, that and the ergonomics of the way they balanced in my hand is what made me switch over from the Els.

Status
Not open for further replies.