Zeiss warranty questions

Hey everyone, has anyone had any dealings with Zeiss warranty service? I’m having a focus issue but still usable and was wondering if I should wait until after whitetail season to send it in

amassi

WKR
Sent a scope last january and took 12 weeks
Sent binos July 2016 and back in 3 weeks
Might get lucky if you send in now as most users are out breaking stuff, warranty work will pick up after season

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Andrew11

Lil-Rokslider
I sent in a scope a few months back on a monday, I talked with someone on thur morning about it being replaced, got a new one friday. Was pretty happy with the customer service as a whole.

Shane

Lil-Rokslider
A few years ago I sent them a pair of 25 year old binoculars. They cleaned and repaired them (focus issue) and shipped them back to me in about a week. All I paid was the shipping to them. Can't get any better than that.

Shrek

WKR
I’ve had plenty of slow warranty service. Ten to twelve weeks without communication. I’ve sent the same scope back for the same reason twice and it’s going back again most likely as soon as I do a tracking test to confirm my suspicions that the erector has failed again. My friends have had to send theirs back also for failed erectors and had just as slow service. Zeiss made me a Swarovski customer and Swarovski made me a customer for life.

Moneyball

WKR
I sent back a pair of Victory RF Binos that had moisture accumulation in both oculars. They took 14 weeks to send me back a pair of refurbs. The refurbished sticker was crudely ripped of the box. I opened them up and the “new” pair they sent me still had dirt on them. I now own swaros...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent a scope to them on Thursday, they received it Saturday. Got an email from them the following Thursday saying the inspection was complete and I would be receiving a replacement scope. That scope was shipped the following Tuesday and it was delivered today. Took exactly 2 weeks from the day I mailed it.