ZEN-RAY - 2015 ZRS HD (SUMMIT) Waterproof Binoculars

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
cf590cfeafd54810260a28caf46a0a43.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, a while ago we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

zenraylogo.jpg

zenray-2015-zrs-8x42-2.png

We just received some of the new ZEN-RAY - 2015 ZRS HD (SUMMIT) 8x42 Waterproof Binoculars & the ZEN-RAY - 2015 ZRS HD (SUMMIT) 10x42 Waterproof Binoculars

We have posted these on our web site new as well as open box units. As a member of this forum we will fill your order open box with a new unit just by mentioning this forum in the note area of your order or on the payment .

This gets you the:
ZEN-RAY - 2015 ZRS HD (SUMMIT) 8x42 Waterproof Binocular for only $199.99
& the
ZEN-RAY - 2015 ZRS HD (SUMMIT) 10x42 Waterproof Binocular for only $209.99

This is a homerun as these are excellent binoculars and for the money I do not know of a better buy in optics.

The newest ZRS HD features feather-light weight Mg alloy body design and HD resolution with enhanced brightness using state of the art dielectric prism coating. It's fully immersible waterproof and fogproof. It's an ideal binoculars for birding, hunting and any outdoor activities.

PRODUCT FEATURES
Light weight and superb low light performace with wide angle FOV, ZRS HD 8x42 waterproof binoculars are ideal for birding and hunting.
New Mg-Alloy chassis with light weight design
New VividBrite™ 2nd Generation Dielectric Prism Coating for maximal brightness and neutral color
High Defintion (HD) image resolution
Phase-correction with BAK-4 roof prisms
Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction: Argon charged
Metal alloy enforced multi-positioned twist-up eyecups
Diopter adjustment to fine tuning focus
Large smooth center focus knob Ergonomic shape for stress free use
Rubber armor absorbs shock
Fully multi-coated optics allows 99.97% light transmission at each glass/air interface

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day

clbanner120710.gif