Zola's last ride.....

MJB

WKR
Had to put her down today.
Cancer sucks!

I think she killed more things in her life then I ever will.
IMG_20220107_135902.jpgIMG_20220107_135851.jpg
She was badass Jagdterrier...... She was on a crusade to kill every cat she could find....... She hated them so much that she would eat their head......her first yote got a good bite on her lip. She let out one yelp and killed that yote in a cloud of dust. Then ate it's nose......
This dog is going to hell for sure and I'll be right there with her!

kda082

WKR
Sorry brother. Been there, done that. Not easy but the right thing. you gave each other good times and memories.

Reactions: MJB

Hoghead

WKR
Sorry to hear about your dog. It's harder to have them put down than it is to loose them in the field. Good dogs are a blessing for sure RIP.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
We don’t deserve these wonderful critters. Talk about unconditional love. Each one is their own unique and special animal. Sounds like Zola was quite the character! Rest In Peace sweet friend!

huck

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry man , the good ones are never around long enough ,no matter how long that is .

One of the few jagds that lived to old age. I've got one, they are great little maniacs. You gave her a good run! It always sucks losing dogs

OP
MJB

MJB

WKR
Thanks guys
The worst part the pup is sad and looking at me like WTF which is normal after this.