Zoleo plans

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
Am looking at zoleo and in reach, I see the zoleo you have to activate for a minimum of 3 months, is that just the first time or every time. Then $4 / month to suspend, if you flat out cancel it I’m assuming you don’t pay anything but lose your dedicated number, then would you repay the 3 month minimum to reactivate?

I only hunt a couple weekends usually in a month a year so 3 month minimum is excessive. Not sure how all their minimums and cancellations tie together. Anyone with a zoleo break it down for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
I see the zoleo post answering this below mine, did a search and didn’t see that one, admin can delete if necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at Zoleo's plans and the thing the automatically turned me away from buying it was the fact that you had to start off with 3 months. I don't want or need 3 months. In fact, I only need 8 days right now. So, I went with the Bivy Stick because there is no annual activation, so the plans are cheaper than the Garmin Inreach Mini. And all 3 are on the Iridium network, so I would expect coverage to be the same. I'll activate the service on the Bivy Stick within the next week or so to test it out before my elk trip.