zone A opener

JNDEER

WKR
Saw ten deer this morning. Three young bucks. Road killed a raccoon and watched a guy load a roadkill doe into the trunk of his car. And had my rig tagged for tow by chp... again. Decent day

Shoot me a pm with the CHP name. If it matches mine I know some guys in CHP who can have a chat with him, cause now I would almost consider it hunter harassment!

MeatBuck

WKR
Saw 8 deer. Same forked horn from yesterday morning bedded with doe but ran out of light trying to get closer. Walked up to a shed I glassed yesterday but it wasn’t a shed it was a deadhead. Super chalk status. Probably from before the last burn.
Picked up a congrats grad balloon, two full water bottles from old Hmong hangout and a canister of butane.
Got pinned down by doe with two fawns and as I stood motionless for about ten minutes a rattlesnake cruised by about two feet away. I tried to slip my phone out for quick pic without being busted by deer but he slithered away and pic wasn’t great. Finally the doe blew out and I walked up on snake for better pic at waterhole. Decent ending to the archery season.772AB289-07A1-460E-86F9-1B7C32101E86.jpeg78D88CC7-8A21-412B-848B-BB5FE7A0485D.jpegE3E6A024-F1B1-422D-B481-60B35EB5808C.jpeg

MeatBuck

WKR
And I’ll add to my closing hunt on Sunday another tag for tow slip from chp. This one I didn’t see til today because it was stuck on my taillight. Losers have nothing better to do than harass public land users. Car loads of dope run up and down the hwy there but they rather sit in ac filling out little tow slips and sticking them on vehicles at public access points.

Dswartz

FNG
grew up in Cali, live in Washinton now but miss chasing blacktails but on the other hand I now live in prime mule deer country. good luck guys

FishTacos

FNG
And I’ll add to my closing hunt on Sunday another tag for tow slip from chp. This one I didn’t see til today because it was stuck on my taillight. Losers have nothing better to do than harass public land users. Car loads of dope run up and down the hwy there but they rather sit in ac filling out little tow slips and sticking them on vehicles at public access points.

When tagged for tow -- is there a ticket with it, or is it the type of deal where if the tow company gets there before you do, your rig is towed?

MeatBuck

WKR
When tagged for tow -- is there a ticket with it, or is it the type of deal where if the tow company gets there before you do, your rig is towed?
Yellow tow slip. Sometimes marked warning mostly just box checked for 72 hour tow away notice. Happens at designated access as well as wide pullouts that have been used by hunters for at least the 20yrs I’ve been hunting.

FishTacos

FNG
Yellow tow slip. Sometimes marked warning mostly just box checked for 72 hour tow away notice. Happens at designated access as well as wide pullouts that have been used by hunters for at least the 20yrs I’ve been hunting.
thanks - the A zone public lands I hunt leave the truck pretty vulnerable, havent been broken into or ticketed yet, but I'm surprised it hasn't happened. Bummer to hear you get hassled pretty frequently.