WTB Zpacks Duplex

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmail2

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   1
Looking for a Zpacks Duplex tent. Preferably spruce green, olive drab or camo but will consider blue. I'm only interested in the newest version preferably with no or minimal repairs. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get to a point where wanted more room for tiny additional weight cost, have a spruce green triplex. I haven’t researched to see what if any changes since June 2019 when I got it new directly from Z-Packs. No signs of damage that I’m aware of and no repairs. Bought it for the JMT and used it for roughly 6-7 nights as we cowboy camped when not on snow and turned around mid-way due to snow pack and sun cups. When in the Yos Valley we stayed in a wall tent. So when I last folded it up, it looked excellent+++condition.

OP
rockmail2

rockmail2

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   1
If you get to a point where wanted more room for tiny additional weight cost, have a spruce green triplex. I haven’t researched to see what if any changes since June 2019 when I got it new directly from Z-Packs. No signs of damage that I’m aware of and no repairs. Bought it for the JMT and used it for roughly 6-7 nights as we cowboy camped when not on snow and turned around mid-way due to snow pack and sun cups. When in the Yos Valley we stayed in a wall tent. So when I last folded it up, it looked excellent+++condition.
Interested...sent you a PM

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.