Finally have my arrows finished for the season!

dhaverstick

Lil-Rokslider
With only 2 weeks to spare, I finally finished my arrows for the upcoming season. It's a labor of love that takes me a lot of time but I enjoy every minute of it! These are mahogany shafts that I got from Kevin Forrester, of Forrester Wood Shafts. He makes the best hardwood shafts available in my opinion. He also sends 14 shafts when you buy a dozen. The shafts have been dyed, had designs burned onto them, colored with markers and paint, and sealed up with polyurethane. The finished weight of my arrow this year is around 640 grains which is over 100 grains lighter than I normally shoot. I am, once again, hunting with 190 grain Meathead broadheads. They are easy to sharpen and get the job done. Come on September 15th!

Darren

mCOOhcV.jpg

txJFU6T.jpg

0FOsUbT.jpg

rACxg7M.jpg

7zYwjj2.jpg

I like them! Arrows can be as cool as you want them to be. I keep thinking I'd like to add some aboriginal hunting designs to my woods. Maybe my next dozen.....

Beendare

WKR
Those are too cool.

Every time I think about doing that....I realize its not for me....I like to shoot at stuff in the woods; stumps, grouse, etc and lose a fair amount of arrows...to the point I sometimes have to remember to save a couple for the game I'm hunting!