Made this back quiver for Archery Hall of Fame Ceremony

dhaverstick

Lil-Rokslider
I finished this back quiver last night. It will be auctioned off in a couple of weeks at The Archery Hall of Fame induction ceremony in Springfield, MO. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. All the black leather is american bison and all the gold leather is deer except for the arrowhead which is bison too. The reddish-brown leather outlining the emblem and arrowhead is leather from an elephant's ear. It is also on the straps. The reddish-brown bands at the top and bottom of the quiver are carp hide. I carved the strap buttons out of antler material I took off a buck I killed with my longbow. Every needle hole was punched by hand and every stitch was sewn by hand using artificial sinew. Hopefully, it will make a little money for the museum.

Darren

aM7PpSg.jpg

u93gEoR.jpg

e1tJ7JR.jpg

SnqJgDq.jpg

MesZNun.jpg

5O8FvHR.jpg

IRDqECL.jpg

zuFYjaa.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is truly beautiful work you did there. I hope you get a bunch of people interested in it and raises a bunch of money

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That’s top notch! The light almost yellow trim lines between the dark background really jumps out. Well done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I have a good friend of mine who'll be at that banquet. I'll pass the pics along to him. Great job!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk