Iphone sd card reader that works?

Macintosh

WKR
I tried doing a search and didn’t come up with any answers, so hoping someone can clue me in.
I have been through three of the Moultrie brand SD card readers, the little white ones that have two different phone jacks. They work, maybe for a couple months, and then they just die. Seems to be just a cheap piece of plastic and some connection fails or something like that.
I bought an Apple iphone to usb adaptor si it can plug into my sd-usb, but it keeps giving me a popup on both my phone and ipad that there is insufficient power to run the device, even when they are charged 100%.
Does anyone know of a decent quality sd card reader that can plug into an iphone? A link would be super helpful.
Thanks in Advance!!

walkamt

FNG
I got the Apple sd reader a few years ago and it hasn't let me down. More pricey for sure.

Get the apple I have the cheap version and it sucks. Will only read the card for about a minute then it says can't support this accessory.

Spend the money and get the apple lightening

TheCougar

WKR
I just quite messing with the amazon junk and I plunked down $30 at Best Buy last night for the real deal. The all-in-ones and knockOffs online never worked consitently. I wouldn’t buy the “Apple” products off the internet unless it comes from a reputable source.

smoothie25

Lil-Rokslider

ChrisS

WKR
boneview works good on my iphone 7/8
Can you view the fullsized photos before transferring them to the phone?

I have the apple SD card adapter, but it tkaes forever for the photos to load and you can't look at a fullsized photo them before transferring. Which is fine for a handful of photos, but not when I have 500 hundred photos and I just want the 10-20 good buck photos and not the 400 photos of a dopey doe and her twins playing in front of the camera.

danarnold

WKR
Can you view the fullsized photos before transferring them to the phone?

I have the apple SD card adapter, but it tkaes forever for the photos to load and you can't look at a fullsized photo them before transferring. Which is fine for a handful of photos, but not when I have 500 hundred photos and I just want the 10-20 good buck photos and not the 400 photos of a dopey doe and her twins playing in front of the camera.

Yes you can. Only thing I’ve experienced with that many pics is hammering your battery life when it’s cold out.
You can insinstantly view What you have and only save what you want

JLH208

WKR
Yes you can. Only thing I’ve experienced with that many pics is hammering your battery life when it’s cold out.
You can insinstantly view What you have and only save what you want

How do you view full size without downloading?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyosteve

WKR
Since I'm a tech illiterate, a question-- can this device do a 'reverse' load, i.e. download pics from the iPhone to the SD card? Thanks much.

Brianb3

WKR
Did you ever find a solution? Did the iPhone cable work with moultrie cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk