onX...new user....no rotate or tilt options?

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty much stated above. Somewhat of a technophobe.....but I can run the piss outta GE......just burned $80 for onX.....any tilt or rotate view options?

Hello Jesse,
There is a pinch to rotate option as wapitibob mentioned in the settings. Additionally there is a compass mode which will orient the map in the direction that you are facing. In the bottom right hand corner you will see a little circle with a crosshair icon, press on that once and it will highlight red, bring you to your current location North up, tap it again and the icon will change into an arrow and enable that compass mode so whatever direction you are facing will be the direction the map is showing.

Pro953

WKR
ummmmm....when using a MacBook Pro.....I am still seeing nothing in rotate

I am pretty sure you can not rotate or tilt from the desktop. The pinch and rotate works on the mobile app phone/tablet.

I like on-x and use it a ton. That said it is not a replacement for google earth. Great land ownership info, fire layers, topo maps, road access info.

For image quality, panning and tilt type of work the web interface of google earth is the best. The desktop app is better if you want to use the timeline mode. Often I am running all three at the same time on my MacBook.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk