Earthmate?

So I have my earthmate app on my iPhone but there is no waypoint to mark waypoints what the hell is going on? Hope this makes sense.

I used the earthmate app on my phone last year and loved it. I don't know what you mean by no waypoint to mark waypoints. On my phone it is the flag up near the top right corner.

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
Left hand side menu click that and then waypoints under it will open a screen to mark a waypoint. If it's a waypoint u want at your current location then top right of the screens menu drop down and then hit mark waypoint.

OP
B
On my phone I have a screen that shows weather ,sos, my inreach, and options. at the bottom of this screen is map, messages tracking history and more. that is it!

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
are you signed into the app? You have to be signed into to use some of the features, it saves the waypoints and tracks to the "cloud" and not just the phone so when you upgrade or loose the phone your not SOL and also to use there web version.

jmez

WKR
Did you download the maps? You have to do that after you download the app.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Clicked on the 3 dots in the upper right.
a43a674976a33b64c88d66d1811b775f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
B
Maps are downloaded and no three dots, on map page I can lock the map and do a selected location but no waypoint page comes up! Really frustrated got on google and found how to do and bring up way points but it does not work, when I go to more I have every option but the waypoints. Tried contacting customer service but over one hour wait time>