Post Thanks / Like

Newest onX feature: Wind & Weather

We’re proud to announce the arrival of our new free feature, Wind & Weather, in the onX Hunt App. Enjoy live weather reports, wind direction, sunrise / sunset times and barometric pressure—all curated within the onX Hunt App to keep everything you need in one convenient place. Ensure you have the most up to date version of the onX Hunt App to access this information, check out this link below on how to use the feature, and feel free to send us a message if you have any questions.

Hunting Weather & Wind Direction App Features Are Here - onX… | onX
    onX Hunt Customer Support
    [email protected]
    406-540-1600

2. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    onX, I jumped on that article you posted on wind & weather. I'm assuming that the feature won't work in Off Grid mode?

Post Thanks / Like
    I like it, everything in one place

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robby denning View Post
    onX, I jumped on that article you posted on wind & weather. I'm assuming that the feature won't work in Off Grid mode?
    Right now the app will cache the weather information from the last time that you were online.
    [email protected]
    406-540-1600

7. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onX Hunt View Post
    Right now the app will cache the weather information from the last time that you were online.
    Thanks!

It is nice not to have to leave the app to get a quick temp and wind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet Feature.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great feature. Can you verify what I heard in a podcast the other day...is it possible to import Google Earth views into the ONX maps while on a computer and then save them for offline viewing while up on the mtn using my phone. If you don't want to siderail this topic about the weather, could you provide more details on whether or not its possible, and how in a separate posting? Thanks! I have used the ONX for two years now, and if you can get the same views as the google earth while incorporating all the great details that your layers include, its a home run! I read somewhere that I can import the waypoints, the lines, and the shapes,....but im more referring to the 3d features of the google earth view which help to clearly indicate elevation., draws, ridges, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rbljack View Post
    Great feature. Can you verify what I heard in a podcast the other day...is it possible to import Google Earth views into the ONX maps while on a computer and then save them for offline viewing while up on the mtn using my phone. If you don't want to siderail this topic about the weather, could you provide more details on whether or not its possible, and how in a separate posting? Thanks! I have used the ONX for two years now, and if you can get the same views as the google earth while incorporating all the great details that your layers include, its a home run! I read somewhere that I can import the waypoints, the lines, and the shapes,....but im more referring to the 3d features of the google earth view which help to clearly indicate elevation., draws, ridges, etc.
    At this time, we do not have the 3D imagery similar to Google Earth but that is a feature we are looking into. The only integration at this time is that ability to transfer waypoints, lines, etc from Google Earth into your onX account. Thanks for the input and feedback!
    [email protected]
    406-540-1600

12. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m excited to see how elk the feature works. This could be a major plus for me on hunts off grid

14. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post