Post those trail cam pics

Wow you got to hold those pictures to yourself till you kill that buck. Thanks for sharing that awesome buck. I've never seen a wild buck with double drops before.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We’ve been chasing that buck for 3 years now and he’s on public land. He’s smart and goes strictly nocturnal very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hope you get a chance at him. Amazing opportunity for sure. Sent your photo to my hunting partner and he said he wouldn't even tell me about that buck haha. Very awesome buck for sure
We’ve been chasing that buck for 3 years now and he’s on public land. He’s smart and goes strictly nocturnal very soon.

Hope you get a chance at him. Amazing opportunity for sure. Sent your photo to my hunting partner and he said he wouldn't even tell me about that buck haha. Very awesome buck for sure

Haha well luckily on here you guys will never know what state it’s on lol

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Booner seedling

LEseCwD.jpg

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
I hate this camera but we didnt expect to see him in this location. Swapping out cameras this week.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 70
  • imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 76

BrentLaBere

Lil-Rokslider
Nice pictures guys. Ive had a trail camera out since early august that I havent been able to check yet. Cant wait to see whats on it. Ill post up a few if they are worth while. Elk season is over, time for archery whitetails.