box blind rest

ofl0926

WKR
Evening gents. Hope all is well. As my hunt approaches, i am going through my gear and making sure everything is good to go. I started to visualize myself in the box blind and started to think how would i rest my rifle for a shot. so i started to research and came up with some ideas. first is bog pod tripod shoot sticks. second would be Protektor Model Owl Ear Stradle Bag to rest over the window. Last would be a legitimate tripod with a pig saddle to support the rifle.
what would you suggestions be? all advice is welcome.

OFFHNTN

WKR
If you are in a box blind I am assuming you have windows or openings to shoot out of? Why not rest your gun on the window ledge?
That is what I do.

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
I place a small sand bag on the window sill and use a monopod under the buttend of the stock or lay the monopod horizontally and use it for an elbow rest. Keep it simple

Make your own sandbags for super cheap (cut piece of the leg from an old pair of jeans or canvas work pants and sew together in a large rectangle so it can balance on the window sill, fill with sand, and keep in coffee tub inside the blind)