What do you sit on?

Mercyme

Banned
Fairly obvious for a tree stand, but I bowhunt front a popup blind for bow season and a box blind for gun season. I've used old office chairs, bag chairs buckets with a heat pad, and folding chairs...each has their pros and cons. I've seen some swivel blind seats without back it seems like they would get uncomfortable quick.

What do you use in either a popup blind or box stand and why?

Old office chair was pretty sweet. Took several great naps in it during Wisconsin rifle season.

I use one of those triangular chairs mostly now in the blind.

Have my son sit on a 5-gal bucket or my duck hunting bucket that's square and has a backrest

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Battleguy

Banned
I use my dove hunting stool. There are stools that double bull and other companies that are putting out there. I use a folding hunting stool. It's quiet , sturdy, and I just put a hunting cushion on it to stay comfortable for those longer waits. Plus, you can pick one up reasonable. Here in Tennessee, a "dove" stool is on every sporting goods store shelf, I probably have 3 or 4 hanging in my shop, mainly because, I get all my stuff together for a trip to the dove field, and I'll forget that @$&! stool and have to stop and pick one up. They are also light to carry

Upstate82

FNG
Old computer chairs are great, and usually free. If short term use I carry a 3 legged stool/chair.

Alps tripod chair because it packs up small. Not the most comfortable if doing long sits though.

Beanyray

FNG
I like old office chairs as long as they don't squeak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkguide

WKR
I have some old Dick's (Field & Stream) swivel chairs that are great. (too bad that I can never bring myself to shop there again!) So my second choice is the swivel chairs from Cabelas. I use these in archery blinds/pop ups or in box blinds for rifle. Being comfortable makes it easier to stay put. Neither of those are for easy carry in only for semi permanent blinds.

wiles

FNG
Millennium Blind Chairs are sweet, they also make a shooting rest you can attach to them now

Cranman

FNG
I go with an office chair in a box blind. Cabelas swivel blind chair in the pop up

N2TRKYS

WKR
Folding chair in a shooting house. Bag chair from Walmart on the ground. No need to over think this.

jmez

WKR
I use my Helinox chair. Comfortable, light and it puts you about the right height to see well out of the blind. I used to just use a WalMart bag chair but they sit you up too high.

Tripod chairs make my marbles go to sleep in seconds. Something about them just is a no go.

I like a nice simple rotating hunting bucket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best I've been in is an old barber's chair in a box blind but a folding bag tailgate chair is light and easy to pack with a pop up