What do you sit on?

For ground blinds, I like old plastic deck chairs, the ones that stack into each other.

Have used lawn/camping chairs, folding chairs, directors chairs and old office chairs and they all make noise when it get could. They creek, snap and pop once the temps get below freezing. Deck chairs don't make any noise and when you add a good quality butt pad to sit one, you can fall a sleep they are comfortable. Plus I cannot sit without arm rests as I sit up to 10 hours at a time.

Cheers

SS

pkp851

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Millennium Blind Chairs are sweet, they also make a shooting rest you can attach to them now

These are awesome. They are very quiet to move around in and very comfortable. I hunted a buck in 2016 that I put around 70 hours in sitting in this chair and was very comfortable the whole time. The price tag may suck a little but its was a good investment for me.

cruizer

Lil-Rokslider
For ground blinds, I like old plastic deck chairs, the ones that stack into each other.

Have used lawn/camping chairs, folding chairs, directors chairs and old office chairs and they all make noise when it get could. They creek, snap and pop once the temps get below freezing. Deck chairs don't make any noise and when you add a good quality butt pad to sit one, you can fall a sleep they are comfortable. Plus I cannot sit without arm rests as I sit up to 10 hours at a time.

Cheers

SS

This^^^, and with a Hot Seat, they are comfortable for hours.

thefever

FNG
What I'm going to try this year, since I've got to pack mine in a few miles is one of those Helinox type chairs. I bought the cheap Walmart Ozark Trails brand though. I popped it out in the family room and it's comfy to sit in. I typically get off my chair and kneel on the ground when it's time to shoot in my blind.