Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Wyobohunter, looks like your mailbox is full!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back from 113 yesterday. Here's a list of what I've learned

1. The biggest section in the middle/NW of the unit is totally bound by private land
    2. The one closest to Kaycee is bounded by private but we saw people accessing it via the interstate? Assumed it was illegal but who knows?
    3 the center section is where we hunted. Most of the hunters were road hunting and in the North of this section, total zoo. We went elsewhere and walked 1.5 miles from the nearest road and saw no one.
    4. If you stay in your truck to hunt it's really easy to miss antelope/deer that are obscured by the many contours in the land.2 of us tagged out in 6 hours.
    5. Would definitely hunt here again.

Wyobowhunter21 thanks for PM'ing me back. Your inbox is full and I couldn't reply.
    IMG_1921.jpg

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Axmulinbound View Post
    Just got back from 113 yesterday. Here's a list of what I've learned

1. The biggest section in the middle/NW of the unit is totally bound by private land
    2. The one closest to Kaycee is bounded by private but we saw people accessing it via the interstate? Assumed it was illegal but who knows?
    3 the center section is where we hunted. Most of the hunters were road hunting and in the North of this section, total zoo. We went elsewhere and walked 1.5 miles from the nearest road and saw no one.
    4. If you stay in your truck to hunt it's really easy to miss antelope/deer that are obscured by the many contours in the land.2 of us tagged out in 6 hours.
    5. Would definitely hunt here again.

Wyobowhunter21 thanks for PM'ing me back. Your inbox is full and I couldn't reply.
    IMG_1921.jpg
    I sent you a PM with a couple questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Axmulin....sent you a pm with a brief question.....thx

Post Thanks / Like
    we were able to get one of the doe tags filled, very close on the other one for my son, we had our chances for sure. the access is limited but not impossible. saw lots of antelope and had a great time, we only had 3 days to get it done, which made it a rush, also we got snowed out the first day for a good portion of the day, which didn't help either....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WyoBowhunter21 View Post
    If anyone else wants the maps I had made up let me know. I have the roads and private/public overlayed.
    Pm sent. Thanks!