Accessories for new bow set up

Looking to set up a new bow. I've had mine for long enough now that there isnt much for resale value and thinking I'll just keep it as a backup.
I've been happy with the ripcord rest I have but would like to try a new sight and quiver at least.
What are folks been happy with? The bow will be used for western backpacking trips for deer and elk.
Thanks for sharing.

Bmcox86

WKR
I recently switched from a bstinger stabilizer to a titanium archery product stabilizer and my groups at distance have improved greatly along with a slight decrease in noise . I currently use a spot Hogg fast Eddie XL but don't know if I'm going to stick with it or go to a 5 pin.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
What kind of bow. I'm partial to the two piece, non detachable quivers. I shoot Hoyt so use theirs.

mtfallon

Lil-Rokslider
I like my ripcord code red but read that on the new Ripcord ACE model the arrow holder won't go down when you let your bow down, which is helpful when elk hunting since it's kinda common occurrence, may be worth a few more bucks for that.

Grumman

WKR
I'm running Tightspot quiver, Hogg Father sight, and Ripcord ACE rest and would recommend those highly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
Getting my new bow all set up too. Stepping up in quality and technology quite a bit from my last bow.
I picked up a Trophy Ridge Trio (3 pin) in lieu of an adjustable single pin, upgrading from a 5 pin. Gives me the ability to dial in ranges when critters are far enough away to allow it, but also have a 3 pins ready to go for 20, 30 & 40 yards. Wish I could set it up for 10, 20 and 30, but my new bow ought to make a 10 yard pin irrelevant.
This will also be my first foray into drop away rests; QAD HDX is what I picked. Seems like they all allow for better accuracy than a whisker biscuit.
Let us know what you land on!

Bmcox86

WKR
a1d2588bbefcfa56f8d59341999a79c0.jpg

Never tried one but alot of these are on sale at Cabela's

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If you like running a longer stabilizer forgo getting the stabilizer and a quiver, just get a Quivilizer. It'll save you the weight of a quiver and gives you the pin float of a longer stabilizer. Lots of sights to choose from out there, for a fixed pin sight the Axcel Armortechs are really nice. For dialing yardage the Option sights are great because you only move one pin for long range and the fixed pins stay put, when I shoot at 70+ yards my first 5 pins are still good for their normal 20, 30, 40, 50, 60.

All of the multi pin head sliders have one pin that you move for longer ranges.
Multi pin sliders move the entire head and you choose a pin to use but once you slide the head only one pin is at a known yardage (excluding the new Spot Hogg). It's fine as long as you remember to return the sight back to it's zero every time but when you forget to do that and you use that 20 yard pin that isn't actually at 20 you lose arrows and/or animals. What I'm talking about is a sight housing that doesn't move but has a floating pin that you can dial to any yardage within the sight housing and your fixed pins stay fixed to the yardage you set them for.

chas

Lil-Rokslider
I also just purchased a new bow and have it decked out. I like the Option sight from Trophy Taker, tight spot quiver, B Stinger stabilizer, all good addition to my mathews halon.