Bow limb dipping

blake_mhoona

Lil-Rokslider
I had an alphamax that busted its limbs before deer season last year. Went out and bought an elite. Finally found limbs for sale and bought them on archerytalk. They have been stripped so I would like to have them dipped. What kind of place should I look to have these done at. I know there are places I can send them to but what local type businesses might also do dipping? Body shops? Print shops?

Also I had someone else just say spray a coat of primer black on them and call it good. Would you mean this way instead? If so do you tape the sides and just do the tops and bottoms?

If anyone has the deflection numbers for Hoyt alphamax 32 with the XTR cam and half let me know. My old ones were 84 and these are 96. The seller said they'd do 75# just curious

WoodBow

WKR
I would just google hydro dipping in your area and some businesses should pop up. I ordered supplies online and did my whole bow myself. Doing an entire bow is a bit of an undertaking but just the limbs would be cake.

You could easily mail the limbs any where and have them done too, if nothing local pops up on google.
Utah hydro graphics is a great local company here that does super work in Beaver, Utah