Looking to trade Hoyt Rx-7 60#-70# Limbs for 50#-60# Limbs.

Hello!

I recently bought a Hoyt RX-7 bow and I love it! But after shooting it for a while I do believe that #50-#60 limbs would be better for me! Before I purchase new limbs, I wanted to see if anyone was looking to bump up their limbs. My limbs are in the buckskin color and I would prefer to keep them that way. They are practically new with only a few shots taken from them. I don't want to trade the entire bow necessarily, just the limbs. Located in MN! Thanks!

Hello!

I recently bought a Hoyt RX-7 bow and I love it! But after shooting it for a while I do believe that #50-#60 limbs would be better for me! Before I purchase new limbs, I wanted to see if anyone was looking to bump up their limbs. My limbs are in the buckskin color and I would prefer to keep them that way. They are practically new with only a few shots taken from them. I don't want to trade the entire bow necessarily, just the limbs. Located in MN! Thanks!
Might be in the wrong forum

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
Hello!

I bet you could turn yours down to 55# ?