Kuiu Vs Everyone Else

Status
Not open for further replies.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if a hunter was to wear kuiu clothes, exo pack and sleep in a kifaru shelter but doesn’t do crossfit or dip Copenhagen do they still get to be in the cult? Asking for a friend. Maybe a least get to wear a flat bill hat backwards

Does your friend have a mullet?

boom

WKR
this thread is retarded. we are rabid.

take the Full Curl thread: http://www.rokslide.com/forums/backpacks/84453-mods-horn-hunter-curl.html

some guy comes on and asks a question. the very NEXT post..the FIRST FRIGGEN RESPONSE is to buy an EXO. hahah..

that is unbelievable to me. i only clicked on that Full Curl thread to see if i could find an example of us being rabid. it was the first response.

damn guys. gear is subjective. nothing personal if someone uses something else. i think it would look stupid if were all some kind of wilderness "Stepford Wives" where we all dress and act the same. i dont ride a Harley, but my friends look at my bike and act like they are willing to suck start their own Harley, when they try to get me to switch brands. no thanks.

dont suck start your own gear folks. :D

Boom. - I think you just found your signature line to put on the bottom of all your posts.

Instant classic right there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bivouaclarry

Lil-Rokslider
I hope the rest of the industry DOES NOT follow Jason. Switching vertical channels to overseas, screwing over the brick and mortar shops, making a cheap product that barely works, at a high price. Really, is this what you want? I really hope that you do not.

However, thank god for the Rokslide brain trust to show me all aspects of the hunting world, allowing me to make smart consumer decisions, outside of what is recommended by the sales person. But your comment above really rubbed me the wrong way. I want people to buy more American products and continue our way of life. I still want to be able to try on the clothing, to hold the pack in my hand, to try out the features, not assuming that the internet is correct and then make a faulty purchase decision.

Jason can go **** himself. In his mind, he wants to be the Sam Walton of the hunting world. I for one, do not want to see the hunting world destroyed by the Walmart philosophy.

And First Lite follows suit dumping the retailers. And they are made in China. Breakout the torches and pitchforks!!!!

And First Lite follows suit dumping the retailers. And they are made in China. Breakout the torches and pitchforks!!!!

That behavior is only reserved for people who speak out against FL and Kifaru.

And to the person that said Kifaru is more innovative than KUIU. Do you know what innovation means?

This stuff gets annoying. All 3 mentioned companies make great gear plain and simple. Do they all make nothing but great gear? Probably not.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
This thread is really ****ing pointless so I locked it!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.