The Kifaru Reckoning Experience

ncstewart

WKR
Anyone have any good pics of a Coyote Brown Reckoning?

Go to the video section on kifaru website. They have a video with all the colors so it's easy to compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some size comparisons. From left to right: Eberlestock Blue Widow with Spike duffel, Kifaru Reckoning with Guide lid, Eberlestock Battleship.
The Blue Widow has been my backcountry 14day hunting pack for a few years, the Battleship was my 7day hunting/backpacking pack.

URL=http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/whiskeysierra762/media/image_zpspmq0dnwb.jpg.html]
image_zpspmq0dnwb.jpg
[/URL]

Wow! WhiskeyS... I thought I was the only Eberlestock guy on the slide, nice to see another blue widow, I have other Eberlestock and very happy! I was beginning to think You could only have a "K" pack here.. haha

IMG_0240%202_zps0abnbn7i.jpg

napeequa55

Lil-Rokslider
I did the mod you highlighted on the straps to my pack. Great idea. I did not like the way the lid was sitting on the pack previously. This made it much better. Now when the pack is not quite full I fold the top potion over and connect the SR Buckle at the end of the strap to the fold over lid and then attach the lock buckle to my guide lid.

Would like to see photos of this setup if you have them, as I don't quite understand.

I'm running a woodsman with a guide lid but I assume this would work for me as well.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whiskeysierra762

Lil-Rokslider
Took the Reckoning to a local 3D shoot since I will be bow hunting with it this fall. This is in day pack mode. For reference I am 6'6".