L

Roy68

WKR
If you flip that L over can it be used as a 7? I like items in my pack to have dual uses if possible. Saves on space and weight.

Grumman

WKR
I just heard many L's were recalled sure to faulty serifs. Sorry that dude just bought a lemon.

Nope, this one is Legit. Seller provided the serial number, and this one is not part of the current recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an L once, we were close, lost him on white water rafting trip best damn L I ever had... damn, getting all misty now just thinking about it...

I'm afraid this thread must now be deleted due to it being unfairly racist towards Asians unless you also include the letter R.

In addition, when turned sideways, the letter L resembles a gun and that's highly offensive to a whole other group.

MIKEYB

WKR
I vote for a full blown Rokslide review of L. Maybe Ryan can score an L to give away. Hmm, can I smell a Rokslide L patch coming down the pike?

colonel00

WKR
Anyone know a good shop for L's? I'm still debating if I just want to modify a factory L or go full custom

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

OP
TheJuice

TheJuice

WKR
What the L?! Must be that time of year everyones got cabin fever with 6 weeks to go. Bout time to bring L to some critters!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

novcie870

WKR
I saw a bunch of the younger generation with their flat billed L hats...

36053178645_937a90c1e4.jpg

Posers.

OP
TheJuice

TheJuice

WKR
In light of this thread and recent events, it appears TheJuice is loose...
Haha! That is funny!!!
That is the one thing i regret about my user name.
Its a nickname i picked up along time ago rhat stuck. When i felt a cold coming on, you would see me walking around with a half gallon of OJ for a couple days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk