Need the wisdom of a Bowtech carbon icon owner!

OkieCaboy

FNG
Hey, I'm new to the forum so if this is the wrong place for this let me know and I'll delete or move it. But anyhow I bought a Carbon Icon from a dude a couple days ago and was starting to get it set up for my draw length and whatnot and noticed that there wasn't a draw stop bolt on the bottom cam. Should there be one? There's a hole for it but it doesn't look like one was in there before. But I dunno, this is my first Bowtech. Any insight would really help ease my stress lol

mod-it

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Carbon Knight, pretty similar to the Icon. Mine only came with one stop too.
Lucky Stops are a good option if you want to have two. A lot nicer having two when using a draw board to set timing.

OP
OkieCaboy

OkieCaboy

FNG
I have a Carbon Knight, pretty similar to the Icon. Mine only came with one stop too.
Lucky Stops are a good option if you want to have two. A lot nicer having two when using a draw board to set timing.
Hell i guess my reply didn't load or something but I had tried to reply thanks for the suggestion of Lucky Stops, i actually went and did more reading about the whole subject and ended up getting some, and i agree completely, they are definitely a good addition