How to mount blackhawk serpa holster on x-curve belt?

kingfisher

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys. I going to give stone glacier a try this year. I am coming from a kifaru, where the pocket and holster setup on my belt was amazing due to the various pocket options and pals webbing attachments. On my right side I was easily able to carry a 10mm glock in a serpa holster and a gps/phone pocket. On the left side was bear spray and a small pocket for calls/misc. After giving the stone glacier a look, I am not expecting to fit all this on the belt, but I am not sure how I am going to mount my blackhawk serpa on the belt securely. I am sure there are those of you out there that have their x-curve belts set up to carry a sidearm.

Would you be willing to share what work for you for use with the x-cruve belt? Thanks

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’m interested as well because I’m in pretty much the exact same position as you. Mounting a holster on the kifaru is easy, I havnt figures out how I’m going to do it with me SG yet though.

OP
kingfisher

kingfisher

Lil-Rokslider
I got the stone glacier pack today. Seems awesome in its design overall. The serpa strike platform that allows you to attach your holster to pals webbing will not work with this belt. Any of you figured out a way to get a serpa secured well to a x-curve belt?

Just un thread one of the 1" straps, and adjust the slide tunnel down to 1", re thread the 1" strap.

I see what you’re saying. I was thinking about getting the top and bottom strap into the belt slot.

It would be interesting, maybe I’ll order one and try it, but I think not having a top and bottom attach point might leave a lot of slop and floppy ness. Could be wrong though.

A bit of a diversion but I quite mounting any handgun to my pack because it is not with me when I may need it. We often GPS our packs on a final stalk. Did that on Kodiak bowhunting Blacktails so want pistol on my.... even in camp. I went to the pants-belt drop panel for my holster. Pistol is below backpack belt. here is the link to the Gunfighters Inc one I use. Works great!

Micro-Aggression Panel – GunfightersINC

Autonamic

FNG
A bit of a diversion but I quite mounting any handgun to my pack because it is not with me when I may need it. We often GPS our packs on a final stalk. Did that on Kodiak bowhunting Blacktails so want pistol on my.... even in camp. I went to the pants-belt drop panel for my holster. Pistol is below backpack belt. here is the link to the Gunfighters Inc one I use. Works great!

Micro-Aggression Panel – GunfightersINC

Any irritation / rubbing on long hikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jljordan41

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone figured out a solution to this question yet? I also just made the switch from kifaru to SG

curt514

FNG
I am going to try this on my Mystery Ranch
fa535ced6b6965af044a490361302a62.jpg
a248b243e1facbf28fc0ffb49ade2665.jpg

Should be able to attach to the molle on the belt and attach my holster. I was planning on using the quick change so I could remove it and carry it on my hip when I was without the pack.

NEhunter

WKR
I am going to try this on my Mystery Ranch
fa535ced6b6965af044a490361302a62.jpg
a248b243e1facbf28fc0ffb49ade2665.jpg

Should be able to attach to the molle on the belt and attach my holster. I was planning on using the quick change so I could remove it and carry it on my hip when I was without the pack.

Curt, works great, just added this set up to my Kifaru belt and really like it.
e817e7b5d679ae4e0a916a1efef29f15.jpg
528e927ca8a90490b1dab51feb7a6a5b.jpg

4ester

WKR
I just run the paddle plate with my Serpa holster on my SG. Ran it all last year with no issues.

curt514

FNG
I just run the paddle plate with my Serpa holster on my SG. Ran it all last year with no issues.

I did that with my Badlands pack but the belt on the Mystery Ranch is too thick for that. I had no issues unless I took my pack off. Sometimes it would not want to stay on with my pack sitting in the ground.