Kifaru Spotting Scope Pocket

Stwrt9

WKR
I'm interested in the Kifaru Spotting scope pocket but I don't own a kifaru Pack. I have a Mystery Ranch Metcalf and wish it had some external pockets like the Exo has for a spotting Scope and such. I was wondering if there is any way to attach the Kifaru Pocket to the Metcalf has anyone tried or added any type of external pocket to the Metcalf?

DWP51

Lil-Rokslider
Have pods8 (member & sponsor here) make you one. He made me some that are similar but they have PALs on the back for attachment using the compression straps on a pack. They are superb. Very versatile

OP
Stwrt9

Stwrt9

WKR
Have pods8 (member & sponsor here) make you one. He made me some that are similar but they have PALs on the back for attachment using the compression straps on a pack. They are superb. Very versatile

I contacted pods8, he sent me some pics of ones that he made previously that were similar. I think having him make something custom will probably be the best route as they looked really good.

DWP51

Lil-Rokslider
I contacted pods8, he sent me some pics of ones that he made previously that were similar. I think having him make something custom will probably be the best route as they looked really good.

Dude, he does killer work. Mine are great and will likely work with a ton of different packs if I needed them to.

The belt pouches he made me (zipper over the top) are great too.