getting desperate

tculv

FNG
Looking for any help in Unit 1 or 2 for the spring bear hunt here in Idaho.

Sob story is I drove up to Boundary county from Utah for the Spring bear hunt. I've had little success. Thought I had done my research well enough but when boots hit the ground the terrain and ground looks quite different than google maps presents it. So far I've tried the Moyie Springs area and Parker Creek area. Have only seen really old sign.

If anybody is willing to show me an area to try or point me in a good direction I would be willing to buy you your favorite alcoholic beverage or provide you and your significant other some date money. My last day to hunt is the 16th before I have to head back to the dreaded city sewer.

You can PM me or shoot me a text 385.549.5753

Kmarkwardt

Lil-Rokslider
Check out the bear forum and the thread, "Spring Bear". There's some good info in there, though if anyone up here is seeing a lot of bears, they're not talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My advice would be to drive far less than all the way up there and focus more on the central Idaho units... you drove by lots of bears to get all the way up there to the unit 1 and 2. Try 39, 43, 44... Good luck!

micus

Lil-Rokslider
We had a really late spring up here, there is still lots of snow. Hunt lower rather than higher, find a spot with some green grass/clover S facing and some recent scat and camp it out man. Im just north of boundary county so same conditions ive been dealing with. I just started seeing bears out a couple weeks ago.