ASAT being discontinued?

gansettx

FNG
Like all things today I'd say instant gratification and chasing the latest and greatest camo pattern that all the Podcast insta-fame guys are wearing led to the demise of FL carrying ASAT.

The real pisser for me is that I just bought FL ASAT Sanctuary Bibs and a Woodbury ~2 weeks ago...paid dearly for them only for them to drop the price by a pretty large margin for this sale (sucks to be me).

These are the things that make you really question a company's morals.

Either way I grabbed a couple other items today to take advantage of the savings...wish they had Obsidians in Medium...smh.

Last edited:

Gorp2007

WKR
Like all things today I'd say instant gratification and chasing the latest and greatest camo pattern that all the Podcast insta-fame guys are wearing led to the demise of FL carrying ASAT.

The real pisser for me is that I just bought FL ASAT Sanctuary Bibs and a Woodbury ~2 weeks ago...paid dearly for them only for them to drop the price by a pretty large margin for this sale (sucks to be me).

These are the things that make you really question a company's morals.

Either way I grabbed a couple other items today to take advantage of the savings...wish they had Obsidians in Medium...smh.

That's quite a leap to "question a company's morals" just because they decided to discontinue a line of clothing that no one was buying and put things on sale without personally consulting you first. While we're at it, I guess we should start questioning the morality of all those gun makers out there who caved to the whims of the mob and stopped building rifles in .32 Winchester Special.

That's quite a leap to "question a company's morals" just because they decided to discontinue a line of clothing that no one was buying and put things on sale without personally consulting you first. While we're at it, I guess we should start questioning the morality of all those gun makers out there who caved to the whims of the mob and stopped building rifles in .32 Winchester Special.

Yeah I thought that was quite the stretch as well.....

dotman

WKR
Easy to see why they would discontinue it, almost every size is available in it while the others are pretty short on in stock inventory anywhere.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Easy to see why they would discontinue it, almost every size is available in it while the others are pretty short on in stock inventory anywhere.
Don't know what sizes you are looking at, but I gave up on ever buying pants in ASAT two years ago. If you are a small or medium you are in business.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
The ASAT cult needs to hold a emergency northamerican meeting right away to come up with a long term solution.....and prevent mental health break downs within the ranks.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The ASAT cult needs to hold a emergency northamerican meeting right away to come up with a long term solution.....and prevent mental health break downs within the ranks.
ASAT ASAP?

Its obviously not a very big cult considering first lite was about the only one still making any quality products in that pattern and their sales are good enough to warrant continuing the line. Although I wish it weren't true, Ive had so many animals look right through and past me when wearing ASAT I have a lot of confidence in it.

Trial153

WKR
ASATers Anonymous. Not to be confused with alcoholics anonymous although they may have some of the same membership base.
Taps is plating for ASAT

It needs to be an international summit, I'll host it at my house because apparently there aren't that many of us. The Instagram gym-selfie guy isn't invited.

I'm just glad I was able to get some sanctuary bibs I've been eyeing but couldn't justify the cost of.

Trial153

WKR
It needs to be an international summit, I'll host it at my house because apparently there aren't that many of us. The Instagram gym-selfie guy isn't invited.

I'm just glad I was able to get some sanctuary bibs I've been eyeing but couldn't justify the cost of.
Let me know how many people are coming. I will donate some care bags. Because deep down I kind of like you Guys even You all are are very very Strange.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Will a case of beer be enough? Or should I add a sixer on top?

sneaky

"DADDY"
ya all know they have their own line of clothing right????
Yes, and they've been promising for years to make it better. They still have a long way to go. Love the pattern, but looks like you'll have to shell out big bucks to get good gear in the pattern now.

Poser

WKR
I'll put on my vintage ASAT first generation Exo pack and my ASAT FL neck gaitor
for the vintage Backcountry hunter circa 2015 look

Come 2018, ASAT will be the fashion equivalent of Ray Bans and Members Only jackets: you're either out of style or hipster ironic when you wear it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
In training all morning, click on this to see ASAT sale! Everything in my size gone already. Fudge!

I have no idea what's available at this point but Black Ovis was also having the same sale. There may be other retailers doing the same as well so it might be worth checking a few other places more than just the First Lite website.

dotman

WKR
Don't know what sizes you are looking at, but I gave up on ever buying pants in ASAT two years ago. If you are a small or medium you are in business.

I've seen them in all sizes, just have to look at big vendors as well as first lite. MidwayUSA has a ton of pants in ASAT with sizes from S-2XL instock, they have the same sale prices and free shipping.

The email did say sale would be on through their vendors as well so I didn't even checkout first lites website as they and the smaller vendors are always sold out of my size fast come sale time.

Last edited: