Stove wire?

NHBacon

FNG
Does anybody know where to get stove wire? Size? The stoppers. I've been using the 1/16th wire from the Depot. Works ok but the other stuff would be lighter
Thank you

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

gudspelr

Lil-Rokslider
I started with steel fishing leader and the associated leader “sleeves” to crimp the ends together to make the rings. I got heavier leader and saw it had nylon mixed into the stainless. It ended up being a bad deal. The nylon burned when I fired the stove up and most of them ended up popping open and left black gunk on the outside of the Ti. I found some stainless picture hanging wire that I could just get into the same fishing leader sleeves/connectors after I made them a little bit oval in shape. I cranked them down in the vise to be sure I had good compression and those have worked pretty well now. I will say, it was a bit annoying fiddling with the wire and getting the right lengths to give me the right diameter. A few are a little tighter than I’d like which makes them harder to slide on/off. Good luck, hope that helps.

Jeremy

Gsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Check out the link below. Seems like TiGoat has several parts ala carte that may help you. Good luck.

Pipe parts

Napperm4

WKR
If TiGoat doesn’t work out, try giving Brennen at Lite Outdoors a try. He sells all the stove parts including finished rings.

Awesome guy to deal with and I’m sure he’d be happy to send you some wire and crimps.

JigStick

WKR
Tractor Supply sells 1/16 stainless cable and crimp sleeves. The weight difference between the ones I made with this and my titanium Seek Outside ones is marginal