Colorado Elk points are gone... draw underway

ChrisS

WKR
Are the updates for all elk apps or does it take some time to update everyone's status? Because right now, it's looking like I'm 0-3 this year on elk apps.

We drew, just don't know about 1st or 2nd choice yet. Outside shot at choice 1, most likely choice #2. Hunted that area 2 years ago so have some good info.

1jonmon

Lil-Rokslider
What's the link? When I put my cid in I get nothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the link? When I put my cid in I get nothing...

The back door is the only thing up right now. Log in like you're going to buy a license, then go to "Habitat Stamps & Other Licenses". There is a table with everything you bought or applied for this year, you should see "2017 - 480 RES ELK APP" or "2017 - 481 NONRES ELK APP" and if you drew any of your choices you will also see "2017 - 580 RES ELK" or "2017 - 581 NONRES ELK"

blicero

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 51617
So anybody tell me what this means??? I put in for a specific draw hunt first choice and pp second choice.. does this mean I drew the hunt or pp?

Your attachment didn't open for me. The poster upthread explains it best. Everyone will see 480 RES ELK APP (if resident) or 481 NONRES ELK APP (if non-resident). Those are your applications, everyone who applied has that.

If you also see a 580 RES ELK, or 581 NONRES ELK, then you drew a tag. Whether it's your first choice or 2nd or 4th, no one knows. But if you just put in a 1st choice with a refund / preference point as your unsuccessful option, and you have a 580 / 581, then you've got your tag.

trkyslr

WKR
Your attachment didn't open for me. The poster upthread explains it best. Everyone will see 480 RES ELK APP (if resident) or 481 NONRES ELK APP (if non-resident). Those are your applications, everyone who applied has that.

If you also see a 580 RES ELK, or 581 NONRES ELK, then you drew a tag. Whether it's your first choice or 2nd or 4th, no one knows. But if you just put in a 1st choice with a refund / preference point as your unsuccessful option, and you have a 580 / 581, then you've got your tag.

sweet! Thanks!

ss

sweet thanks!

Finn16

WKR
I have a 580 code. My first choice was a bull tag and 2nd choice was a cow. Pretty sure I drew the cow tag. Anyway to tell which one I drew?

oldgoat

WKR
View attachment 51617
So anybody tell me what this means??? I put in for a specific draw hunt first choice and pp second choice.. does this mean I drew the hunt or pp?

For reference you can't get a PP second choice, PP only comes into play with your First Choice,! Did you put in a Paper AP or do it online? I wouldn't even think the computer would let you put a PP code in second choice.

TexanSam

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing for me, unless they haven't got to mine yet. Although having drawn for nm I'm perfectly fine with a refund

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk