Podcast With The Rich Outdoors!

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey folks, just finished a Podcast with Cody Rich from TheRichOutdoors, he's a great guy & we had an awesome time the other night talking elk. Here's a short write up he shared on Instagram about our discussion & a link to the interview. Check it out!
The Rich Outdoors Hunting Podcast – The Rich Outdoors

ElkNut/Paul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey everyone welcome to Wapiti Wednesday, Elk season is finally here, this weekend is opening weekend here in Oregon and I’m pumped to get out there. Also am super pumped to share this episode with you. This two hour conversation is pure gold. Paul Medel, aka Elk Nut understands elk behavior better than pretty much anyone I have ever talked with. At least in my opinion but who knows maybe we are both just Elk Nuts. This episode is chalked full of tips and advice on how to hunt bulls in just about every circumstance you can imagine. Make sure you take notes, and you may need to even listen to this one again. This episode is one of the best podcast we have done on elk calling and I highly recommend it. Also be sure to check out the new Elk Nut app."

R_burg

WKR
I'll definitely listen, thank for the heads up!

Cody, if you are on here... I love your podcast, but I wish the production value was higher. Half the time its hard to understand the person you are on the phone with.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey guys, thanks for checking out the Podcast! I will mention that we both used headsets & mic's via PC -- The broadcasting of it should be pretty good! Thank You!

ElkNut/Paul

bracer40

Lil-Rokslider
Listened to it yesterday. Paul, I believe I've listened to every podcast you've been a guest of. This was, in my opinion, your best.

HookUp

WKR
Elk Nut you sound just like Joel Olsteen! Very nicely done, I will have to give it a listen again and pick up the app.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks again guys, glad to see a few checked it out, everyone have a great & safe year!

HookUp, who is Joel Olsteen?

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
I'm blown away guys, I received word there were over 30,000 downloads to the Podcast! Thanks so much for listening to it!

ElkNut/Paul

sasquatch

WKR
I'm blown away guys, I received word there were over 30,000 downloads to the Podcast! Thanks so much for listening to it!

ElkNut/Paul

Listen to every one you make, this was best and can't wait for part two of your last one that was with tradquest I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilboars

WKR
Great podcast Paul and thanks for returning my call so fast. Got the right credit card and ordered the audio and written book.

Really like the way you think and explain calling in Elk.
Ive only got a cow tag this year but my buddy needs a big bull.

I'm going to check out the app now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R_burg

WKR
Hey guys, thanks for checking out the Podcast! I will mention that we both used headsets & mic's via PC -- The broadcasting of it should be pretty good! Thank You!

ElkNut/Paul
It does sound way better than a lot of his others where you can tell they are on the phone! Great podcast, I really enjoyed the listen and learned a lot.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys!

Kilboars, so that was you! (grin) Glad it all worked out bud! Thank you!

ElkNut/Paul

GIS

Lil-Rokslider
Fantastic podcast! I learned a lot and I downloaded the app.

Your method of elk calling makes the most sense to me than any others I've heard based on my experiences in the elk woods. I wish I would have known about this month's ago instead of just days before the season starts!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TripleJ

WKR
There was whole lot of great information in that podcast, thank you for sharing Paul.