New Mexico refund

satchamo

WKR
The wife is on me to find out when New Mexico is gonna issue refunds (if I don't draw of course).

I know the draw is next week but does anyone know how long they take to issue refunds after the draw? Hoping they aren't as slow as Colorado used to be....

robie

WKR
If last year is an indication you will have your money in 2 weeks. New Mexico changed their process up last year and became the gold standard for draw times and refunds. AZ did a great job this year lets hope the rest of the states can duplicate the efficiencies of these two states.

I'm sure its just a CYA but New Mexico still has the draw results date as April 25th.

2017 - Refund
Transaction Date - 4/13/17
Post Date - 4/16/17

OP
satchamo

satchamo

WKR
If last year is an indication you will have your money in 2 weeks. New Mexico changed their process up last year and became the gold standard for draw times and refunds. AZ did a great job this year lets hope the rest of the states can duplicate the efficiencies of these two states.

I'm sure its just a CYA but New Mexico still has the draw results date as April 25th.

2017 - Refund
Transaction Date - 4/13/17
Post Date - 4/16/17
Thanks for the info! I'm just running off gohunt, they have the draw dates as April 12 but that might not mean the results are out then...

robie

WKR
Thanks for the info! I'm just running off gohunt, they have the draw dates as April 12 but that might not mean the results are out then...

I think it is a good estimate based on what happened last year.

NM is just being smart and not over promising. If they have an issue and don't come out till the 20th or so, they don't want people beating down their door.

TacoHunter

Lil-Rokslider
No refund for me. Ill be drawing 2nd archery elk, rifle deer and antelope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaGriz

WKR
satchamo,

Hope you draw! Me too, as I have $847 in the NR pot. If I get second choice I will get a partial refund. Of course the 1st choice code is the one I really want. Looking forward to "smelling elk" once again! Nothing better in the hunting world as far as I'm concerned!

LaGriz

OP
satchamo

satchamo

WKR
satchamo,

Hope you draw! Me too, as I have $847 in the NR pot. If I get second choice I will get a partial refund. Of course the 1st choice code is the one I really want. Looking forward to "smelling elk" once again! Nothing better in the hunting world as far as I'm concerned!

LaGriz
You're right where I am... My 3rd choice had actual draw possibilities!