Need help finding a quality outfitter with a nice lodge

Please let me know of any recommendations for a quality outfitter that has a nice lodge/good accommodations. I'm willing to pay up because the reason for the trip is very important for my son and I. Need the outfitter to have tags so we don't have to wait for draw. Been looking at Colorado, but would be fine to travel to Montana, Idaho, Arizona, or New Mexico as well. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you

PB123

FNG
Check out Wilderness Mule out of Idaho. They hunt the Frank, but seems to have great accommodations for back country camp.

Jaquomo

WKR
Bear Mountain Ranch in Kremmling CO. Has exactly what you are looking for, OTC tags (for now) and a big target rich ranch. I hunted it for years before it became $$$ outfitted.

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
Give the guys a call at those applications services like epic or huntin fool. They have a list of quality outfitters that they do repeat business with.

Tri-state outfitters will have landowner tags in CO and NM good lodges and good guides. I guess for them for 7 years they book up early so start ASAP.

Marble

WKR
Please let me know of any recommendations for a quality outfitter that has a nice lodge/good accommodations. I'm willing to pay up because the reason for the trip is very important for my son and I. Need the outfitter to have tags so we don't have to wait for draw. Been looking at Colorado, but would be fine to travel to Montana, Idaho, Arizona, or New Mexico as well. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you
I would suggest you look around for some sport expos that are hunting related. Typically there are quite a few outfitters there.

If you have an RMEF chapter near you they may have some suggestions.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Tourguide

Lil-Rokslider
X2 on tri state outfitters, great ground, great accommodations.

Montana Hunting Company
Top Notch Outfitters
Montana Trophy Outfitters
Compass West Outfitters