Crispi Wyoming's....What other boots are similar?

dano626

FNG
So I narrowed down my choice of boot to the Crispi Wyoming. The problem Im finding is availability. I wear a 10.5 wide and no one has them in stock and I was just told they wont be available for at least 6-8 weeks and Ive already had them on backorder for a month. I wanted to get suggestions from others with more knowledge in boots to give me some suggestions on alternatives. I would like to keep the price around the same as the Wyoming's if possible. About $300 to $350.

Thanks!

mvmnts

WKR
Just want to add that I've tried on a lot of high end boots, maybe a dozen pairs or more, and the Wyoming's are the only pair that worked for me. If you really like them, then I'd just find a pair. Even within Crispi's own lineup, they are on their own last (along w/ the Idaho), being slightly wider than the rest of their boots.

I am pretty happy with my Idaho’s and Thor’s. Thor is a good lighter weight boot but not as supportive as the Idaho / Wyoming. I would try black Ovis and crispi directly if you haven’t. Maybe give them both a call. My sense is the US market is still somewhat new and they are running small batches of the US boots in certain sizes.

Asolo Fugitives come in wide sizes. I've had several pairs over the last 12 years and they have proven to be very durable and fairly light weight.

OP
D

dano626

FNG
No one has a 10.5 wide in stock. Contacted Crispi US and was informed of the long wait....at least until September. Im trying the Zamberlan Guide 960 to see how it fits. If it works out Ill keep em, if not hopefully the Wyoming will be available.

pbcarch

WKR
Take a look at Schnees Granite II or Bearfoot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bmart2622

WKR
The Schnees are an awesome boot, no doubt, but if you are looking for something similar to the Wyomings, the Schnees are going to feel quite a bit different